1. I’ve never worked so hard in my life.
2. My shop is equal parts love, joy, creativity, responsibility and burden.
3. Don’t get me wrong-I LOVE IT-just working A LOT!!!
4. I’m on a painting frenzy-splattering paint on everything around me!!
5. So much furniture and so many rooms to paint-I LOVE IT!!
6. I’m officially into the color turquoise. I want to paint everything turquoise.
7. I finally found a little time to create new classes, and I’m loving our new door hangers. (Plus they take up much less room when storing in the basement until the next season then a wreath does.)
8. Marketing online – hummmmm…
9. Do I ever stop.
10. I am unfortunately noticing my driven nature peeking its ugly head around 3 or 4 in the morning these days.
11. Up in the middle of the night and I’m all, “so I should paint that cabinet, wait, no – maybe I shouldn’t paint it at all, no, maybe black…”
12. Those little thoughts usually last an hour and 20 minutes back-and-forth, on and on.
13. Maybe it’s the caffeine.
14. I could give it up.
16. Give up coffee?
17. Do you know me at ALL? I am loving on that crème brûlée creamer!
18. Now holiday shopping is approaching and I have some major work to do at Tami Loves…
19. And painting and crafting and decorating too!
20. More sample door hangers to paint, this time for Christmas classes and gifts!!!
21. I have less than a month before Thanksgiving gets here, my husbands family may discover I’m a HOT MESS – my house is a wreck and they come every year, I love it but I’d better get to work!!!
22. I NEED to clean!!!!
23. I don’t want to clean!!!!
24. Maybe I should spend more time organizing. Maybe not…
25. Either way got to go. My coffee cup is empty!